Sling.com/activate Roku Steps, Sling TV Packages
Sling TV offers you an amazing alternative for cable at a cheap price. You can avail of many live channels including local channels with the Sling TV package subscription. Sling TV is supported on many devices including Roku. You can watch a whole lot of content on it as well as you can add premium channels at a low price. sling.com/activate is a simple process that you can complete without difficulty. Let’s take a look at the features of Sling TV and its packages before we go to Sling TV activate the process
sling.com/activate on Roku
Activate Sling TV on Roku by following the easy steps given
- To begin with, from the Roku home screen, locate the ‘Search’ option on the left side
- Now type ‘Sling TV’ in the field and search for it
- Following this, open the channel, then select the ‘Add Channel’ option
- After the channel installs on your Roku device, open it
- Consequently, a 7-digit activation code will appear on your TV
- After that, navigate to sling.com/activate on your computer’s browser
- Key in the activation code in the given field, then click ‘Continue’
- Now sign in to your Sling TV account using your credentials
- Finally, the Sling TV channel will be added and activated on your Roku device.
BEST STREAMING DEVICES TO ACCESS CHANNELS TV LIVE
By coping with the inevitable developments of technologies, everything is transforming into a new age of development. In this transition, streaming devices take a major part in recent trends by getting out from the conventional cable subscriptions and users are always interested in stream channels TV live. There are a lot of diverse entertainment categories too.
Sling TV Activation
If you dreamed of switching your normal cable TV to a cheaper service, now is the time that you only need Roku link activation with your Roku players to watch Sling TV. With Stream TV you can easily and conveniently switch to cable TV.
Despite some limitations of downloading only one show at a time, you get great value for money. Prices may apply depending on your location and the services you get with some add-ons that you may get through the basic subscription. Contact us if you need help getting your Roku link activation code.
How do you activate Sling TV?
If you’re a Sling TV subscriber, you can now use your Sling subscription as authentication for even more apps and websites. You get access to a variety of additional content in apps such as FOX NOW, Natgeo, FXNow, SyFy, Bravo, and others. Also, see dish sling activates.
Here is a list of apps that Sling TV supports for sling app activation:
Sling TV Packages & Pricing
Although Sling TV is free to use, it limits you with the contents. So, you should subscribe to any of its premium packages listed below for unlimited entertainment.
Features of Sling TV
The salient features of Sling TV include
- Sling TV is free from contracts and cancellation fees.
- It supports more than 100 live channels, 65000 hours of on-demand shows, etc.
- You can customize the channel lineup and stream what you want.
- Choose to stream from more than 100000 on-demand titles.
- It supports cloud DVR and you may record up to 50 hours of content.
How to Cancel Sling TV on Roku?
There is no option to cancel Sling TV subscription directly from the app. You must use the web browser on your PC or mobile to unsubscribe the service.
#1. Visit sling.com/account using the browser at first.
#2. When redirected to Settings, choose the Cancel Subscription option.
#3. Select a reason for canceling the Sling TV subscription. Click Continue.
#4. At last, click on Cancel My Subscription.
#5. When prompted, enter your password and select Cancel My Subscription.